Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility
 

Operational Improvement Review
The Virtual E&O Audit for Insurance Agents

Your agency can receive up to a 15% premium credit annually for up to 5 years*.

What is an Insurance Agency E&O Audit?

You will work with an experienced professional who is an impartial independent agency consultant and Swiss Re approved auditor to review the agency operations with the goal of:

  • Reducing exposure to insurance agency lawsuits and E&O claims

  • Developing a better understanding of how the agency operates on the ground level

  • Improving customer service

  • Increasing sales opportunities

  • Establishing written procedures

  • Creating a culture of E&O awareness with agency staff

  • Increasing agency efficiency

 

During this agency E&O audit process, agency operational workflows are reviewed including:

  • Agency website

  • Customer file maintenance

  • Document management

  • File documentation

  • Diary system

  • Template customer correspondence used (form letters, checklists and proposals)
     

Your agency will receive an Operational Improvement Report recapping what was reviewed and a summary of urgent, critical and long-term improvements. The report will outline the process and resources to improve the agency operations including suggested responsible party and completion date.

 

Get Started Today!


Participating in voluntary risk mitigation activities is an exclusive way to potentially earn your agency E&O premium credits and enhance your agency operations. This proactive service is the top recommended service from Virtual Agency Solutions. The operational review is scheduled and completed at the request of the agency. The entire process is offered virtually to respect employee health and safety concerns

  1. Start the conversation with the team at Virtual Agency Solutions by completing the form above.

  2. A Virtual Agency Solutions team member will provide a process map and fee agreement for the agency to review.

  3. Once the fee agreement is signed, an onboarding call will be schedueled with the agency to introduce and begin the audit process

Mobile Phone

"Audits can seem daunting, but the agency Operational Improvement Review made a good use of our employee's time. The employee feedback was taken seriously and we were provided with tools and resources to make enhancements to our operational procedures. Investing the time and resources into this quick process should be an easy decision for any agency."

— The Insurance Center

Website Mockup

"Working with Mallory at Agency Solutions made our Website Review Process ” painless. Along with our website manager, Mallory gave us suggestions and worked around our schedule to complete the process in time for us to receive our E&O policy renewal credits. We would highly recommend Mallory at Agency Solutions."

— Cheryl Melka, The Beacon Group

Please note: Agency should speak to their E&O underwriter for approval of this up-to 15% premium credit prior to engaging with Virtual Agency Solutions.

 *An agency who completes an E&O audit will earn a 10% agency premium credit for five years. A qualified agency may be eligible for an additional 5% premium credit for a total of 15%.